We are a Manhattan based Design studio seeking part-time freelancers, 3-5 days a week, to assist in assembly, packaging, and fulfillment for our on-going product orders.
We are looking for New York City based self-motivated individuals who are capable of everything from repetitive tasks to creative problem solving. Must be fucking hilarious (or at least mildly funny), organized, and be able to work in a deadline-driven environment. A variety of manual skills and ability to adapt to a wide range of projects is extremely useful.
Interested applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Enjoyment in being detail oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Familiarity with assembly and working with hands
- Must be a self-starter with ability to independently carry out multiple projects to the end goal
- Contribute/develop creative ideas/process
- Good listening skills & comfortable asking questions.
- Experience with CNC, and/or UV printing is not necessary, but a definite plus.
- Experience with Shopify, Google Sheets and/or QuickBooks also a plus.
Starting at $18/hr with flexible hours. This is a part-time to full-time temporary position with the potential for becoming permanent/long-term.
We’re starting to expand our team! We’re looking for creative team members with great attention to detail and appreciation for highly designed products. Below are some of the roles we will need in the future. If you don’t see anything that fits either way send us your resume anyway and we’ll keep it on file in case the right opportunity arises.
Have you managed a team and production shop before? Are you able to get your hands dirty and understand and operate machines?
Are you super organized and able to stay on top of many spinning plates? Are you good at solving problems and working independently?
Are you a natural at making new friends? Have you sold into large corporations? Have you been creative in shaping an offer to wholesalers? Do you love chasing and closing deals?
Social Media Marketer
Are you an avid participant on TikTok, Instagram, Snap and all the latest social media networks? Are you able to make your own videos, images and other social media ready content? Have you grown a following and cultivated a community of followers?